When you choose one of our self drive tour packages we include the car rental in the cost of the tour package. We will tailor a package just for you, according to your requirements and the attractions you would like to see on your travels. We advise you to also take a look at the Driving Safety page for Namibia.
We are NOT car rental brokers! We own the cars in our fleet, and when we quote for your tour packages we can offer the best vehicles. We have been in the car rental business in Namibia for more than 12 Years, with out sister company Okavango Car Hire.
We have a firm belief in excellent customer service, and provide the preferred service that customers require and expect from a professional car rental company. Our vehicles have factory warranties, are very well maintained, and each thoroughly checked before leaving our depot by our on site mechanical team.
We are also able to service your camper hire and camping equipment needs while you travel this vast country. We have a full range of camping equipment available, which can be packed into your vehicle, depending on your requirements. Our rental vehicles are specially equipped for all adventures and camping in Southern Africa, and are not only tough and reliable, but are very comfortable and spacious inside, our vehicles also all come standard with air conditioning, power steering, and CD players, with camping gear available on request.
Ladies, NOW with FREE Extras that apply to you!
- If you need a baby seat to be included with the rental car, we are happy to provide one free of charge for the duration of your rental!
- If you need an additional driver and that driver is a woman, there is NO extra daily charge for her to be the additional driver!
We are happy to say that we do have Garmin GPS units available for rental with your vehicles. The GPS units are available from N$50 a day. Now you dont have to worry about getting lost while you travel through Namibia!
Namibia Tourism Associations:
- We are members of CARAN (Car Rental Association of Namibia), and subscribe to the conditions set by the association, and provide a guarantee that vehicles we rent are in peak condition, are regularly serviced and maintained. We have a sufficient backup service, in the event of a breakdown, we are able to remedy the situation efficiently.
- We are members of the NTB (Namibia Tourism Board), and as such ensure that the services rendered and facilities we provide to tourists comply with the prescribed standards.
- We are members of the Bed and Breakfast Association of Namibia, as we are able to offer accommodation in Swakopmund and Windhoek.